Regent Seven Seas Cruises fares include*...
- 2-for-1 Fares
- Additional Bonus Savings of up to $15,000 Per Suite
- FREE Roundtrip Air*
- FREE Business Class Air* in Penthouse Suites and Higher on Europe Voyages
- FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
- FREE 1-Night Pre-Cruise Luxury Hotel Package
- FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
- FREE Unlimited Beverages Including Fine Wines and Premium Spirits
FREE Open Bars and Lounges PLUS
In-Suite Mini-bar Replenished Daily
- FREE Ground Transfers
- FREE 24-hour Room Service and NO Charge for Specialty Restaurants
- Elegant Casual Dress Code - Formal and Semi-Formal Attire Optional on Sailings of 16 Nights or Longer
- Welcome Bottle of Champagne
- Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic steakhouse Prime 7, plus haute French cuisine at Signatures, Continental dining at Compass Rose, casual indoor and outdoor dining at La Veranda, our new Tuscan-inspired evening restaurant Sette Mari at La Veranda and the al fresco Pool Grill
- In-Suite Dining, Served Course-By-Course During Restaurant Hours
Butler Service in Penthouse Suites and Higher, Included iPad® in Suite, iPod® Docking Station and Complimentary
In-Suite Mini-Bar Setup
- Fitness Programs, Sauna and Steam Rooms in the Spa
- Onboard Activities Including Expert Guest Lectures, Theatre Performance and Day-Time Entertainment
- Interactive Flat Screen Television in Each Suite With Extensive Media Library and Complimentary Movies-On-Demand
*Air Inclusive Program applies to economy, roundtrip flights only from select U.S. and Canadian gateways: ATL, BOS, CLT, DFW, DEN, EWR, FLL, HNL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, LGA, MCO, MIA, MSP, ORD, PBI, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YUL, YVR, YYC and YYZ (supplement will apply to HNL, SAV and YYC effective November 10, 2013). Advertised fare includes all air surcharges, airline fees and government taxes. Some airline-imposed personal charges, including but not limited to baggage, priority boarding, and special seating, may apply. For details visit exploreflightfees.com. Air routing, scheduling and air carrier are at the discretion of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Business Class Air applies to international flights from the select U.S. and Canadian gateways mentioned above and may not apply to U.S. domestic or intra-continental flights within North America, Europe, South America, Asia or Africa. Business Class flights beginning or ending in HNL require a supplement. Seven Seas Mariner December 6, 2012, December 16, 2012, January 7, 2013, February 26, 2013 and March 20, 2013 sailing are eligible for Business Class Air Upgrade one-way only. Inclusive Program and Air Upgrade Offers are not combinable with 3rd and/or 4th guests in a suite.
Offers expire March 31, 2013 and their availability is limited. At the time of your purchase, fares may be higher. For current fares and promotional offers, please call 877-505-5370. Fares listed are in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy. All fares and offers are per person (unless otherwise noted), for new bookings only, are capacity controlled and subject to availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. 2-for-1 Fares are based on published Full Brochure Fares; fares may not include Personal Charges, Optional Facilities and Services Fees as defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Guest Ticket Contract. FREE Luxury Hotel Package applies for guests 1 and 2 only. FREE Unlimited Shore Excursion reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and number of shore excursions are subject to availability. Restrictions apply and cancellations received 36 hours prior to shore excursion start date may incur penalties. Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares or promotional offers at any time. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the Guest Ticket Contract. Ships’ Registry: Bahamas ©2013 Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Contact a Regent Seven Seas Cruises specialist
For detailed information regarding a Regent Seven Seas Cruises itinerary and pricing, please contact our Personal Vacation Planners today!
You may also e-mail us through our online contact form »